Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Wouldn't this be neat!



Oh man! This is the coolest midwife video I have seen! And funny too!

There are a lot of videos out there about the midwife model of care... and how it is much more personal that seeking care with an OB. It seems midwifes spend much more time just being with us and they stay with us throughout labor...

I have yet to have the chance to doula a birth attended by a midwife and I am DYING to! I want to so bad... I want to know the difference! I am not having any more children and so I will never know they joy of having a midwife deliver my baby. I have had two births and they have both been in hospitals...

Did you birth with a midwife? Was it as awesome as the video portrays?

Oh and I found this video while browsing other blogs... this one was on Knit in the Womb. :) Liker her on Facebook! 

No comments:

Post a Comment