Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Want to take over my Mil Spouse Blog?

My husband is currently in transition out of the military. Although I have helped out in the Navy Wife Birth Scene... we are moving to a place where there really isn't any military! LOL.

We wanted it that way!

If there is anyone out there would like to take over my blog...

www.pregnantmilitaryspouse.com

PLEASE CONTACT ME!

I started it a while back and have found it to be getting popular and also attract the attention of other bloggers who would have liked to conjunct... I just didn't have the time!

I will put you in contact with them if you would like!


Rules... 

You must keep the name and outreach to military wives and families only!

You must support doulas and a mother's freedom to birth how she chooses and where she chooses!

You must love and support OSD and promote it!

You do not have to keep any of my posts... and I may reword them and publish them myself somewhere else. If you keep them you must not remove my name and links from them as author.

There may be other rules as I think of them!

If you do not follow them... I don't know what I can do besides be very very sad for the wives who will be mislead or effected and I will publicly tell all about the betrayal... if it matters! LOL



Let me know if you are interested!!

No comments:

Post a Comment